Thursday, January 31, 2013

Color Contrast

Recently I haven't been taking many pictures.  One reason is that most of the scenery out my window is brown.  Another reason is because with all the layers of sweaters and jackets and mufflers and gloves, I'm already weighted down and it takes a bit of work to even push buttons on the camera!

Last weekend the photography website that I visit gave the homework to photograph color contrast.  Sorry, there IS no red and green... yellow and purple... blue and orange around here!

But I went out with the camera and Choco and actually did find things of interest.


See...  Brown...  With a bit of a red roof.  This is a farmer's tractor shed.


 More brown.  The left over stalks of a chive farmer.


 Now this was interesting.  A tree trunk lying in the forest...  But it is adorned with vibrant green.


Oh good!  I was able to do my photography homework!  I found blue and orange at another farmer's shed!!!

Camera: Olympus E-PL2
Exposure: 0.0025s (1/400)
Aperture: f/4
Focal Length: 20 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Program: Creative Program (pop)

No comments:

Post a Comment