Saturday, September 8, 2012

A day at a seaside park

Tetsu and I went on an outing again yesterday. I didn't realize we were going to be outdoors nor that it was still going to be so hot! We ended up at a flower/amusement park.

First off.

"I want t0 ride the ferris wheel!"

It was air-conditioned! So nice. Around we went and had a bird's eye view of the park. No... I don't want to ride exciting rides. No... it's too hot to play miniature golf. But I DO want to rent bicycles!

Tetsu commented that it has been years and years since he's been on a bicycle.

I shed my over-shirt... Gulp. I rarely get so skimpy in my clothing when I'm in Japan (In America is another matter...) But my long black jeans were already baking me... Ah... this is not a great style for me is it?...

We were near the ocean.

And up on a hilltop of funny pom-pom ball like plants...

After a rest Tetsu and I went to the fish market. I've shown pictures of this place before but anyway...

An automatic spinning squid dryer...

A mumbo...

We went down to the shore and played around in the waves. Our prefecture is one of the few in Japan that doesn't have a coastline (a lot of mountains and hot springs) so this was a treat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment