Thursday, June 21, 2012

WIP

Yesterday I set to work on getting my Scrappy Trip Around the World put together. It was pretty much hit and miss as I picked up blocks and sewed them together and this is the result.

This will be a donation quilt and needs to be a bit bigger all the way around. I could add a couple plain borders or I could use the bunch of 2 inch 5x5 blocks that I have started (but no way near enough for a border...) As there is no deadline for this I guess I'll just keep making more 5x5 blocks and sometime this coming fall this might all "fall" together. Isn't it nice to be flexible?

I also drew quilting motifs on my Star Within a Star flimsy. And pulled out backing fabric. So the next step will be basting this... and laying it aside until I can spend a long block of time machine quilting.

And my Alabama Beauty is waiting... and my embroidery blocks.

My WIP are piling up.

No comments:

Post a Comment